10.4.8 MAC Address Spoofing

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PB G4
I'm at a hotel and my Dad paid for internet, and I'd like to be able to jump on too so we can browse at the same time.

I have used SpoofMAC in the past, but it no longer works. I guess it is an apple patch that did it. Now it tries to reboot my network card but it doesn't boot it back up, just shuts it off.

Help?

It doesn't have to be a wifi MAC change, but I would prefer it to be. Ethernet is great too.

THANKS!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
If the hotel allows two computers to share the same paid connection then you can ask them how to do so. If their connection agreement only allows one computer per connection at a time, then there isn't much you can do.
If not, then what you are asking cannot be discussed here since spoofing the MAC address will, in essence not only defraud the hotel out of a rightfully deserved connection fee, but it would go against Forum Rules.
Forum Rules said:
Therefore discussion of illegal file sharing, cracked programs, requests for serial numbers, and any other breaches of copyright or other illegal activity are not allowed in these forums.

OP
C
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
12" PB G4
Thanks for the quick reply.

I did ask them first, but they said the tech guy was out and the desk people had no idea what to do...so I was figuring that I could try and figure it out on my own.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.