Got Me a PB

S

starrin

Hello,

I have decided to take the plunge into Apple land and buy a Power Book 15 inch. So far I really like it. I am a software developer by trade -- so I mainly purchased due to the idea that I am buying a OS that is based on open source.

I have some general questions:

Any recommendations on Bags?

Anyone out there using Open Office?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

OP
S

StarManta

I have a Targus bag that's worked out very nicely. Couldn't give you a model or anything, but my 15" PB fits in it perfectly.

OP
S

starrin

StarManta said:
I have a Targus bag that's worked out very nicely. Couldn't give you a model or anything, but my 15" PB fits in it perfectly.

Hi,

I read this last night after I got back from Target where I also purchased a Targus bag. It does fit in the bag just right. Nice bag.

Currently I am in the process of downloading Open Office. I am going to give this a try to see if it is going to save me some hard earned money.

Thanks.

OP
M

msSwitch

starrin said:
Hello,

I have decided to take the plunge into Apple land and buy a Power Book 15 inch. So far I really like it. I am a software developer by trade -- so I mainly purchased due to the idea that I am buying a OS that is based on open source.

I have some general questions:

Any recommendations on Bags?

Anyone out there using Open Office?

Thanks in advance,

Jason

Check out the great bags made by Willow Design: www.willowdesign
.com But hurry, Willow is closing its doors due to overseas competition, on 2/29/04 and all their stock is up to 50% off! I've purchased a backpack and a briefcase. I love the quality and functionality... and it snuggles my 15"Albook just right.

OP
T

TylerMoney

High Sierra makes a couple of cool bags..just depends on what you want..and they might not fit the 15"....I don't know..but they're waterproof and everthing.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.