AppleCare

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook - White - 2.0GHz C2D - 2GB RAM - 120GB HD
i orderd the applecare when i ordered my new macbook. and hte macbook has shipped and the AppleCare hasnt. It is under the Complete section on the Apple website.

i cant see if it is in the box, because i cant open it until christmas.

is there an actual box that ships. or do you just have the warranty and thats it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" iMac 2.7GHz Core i5, iPhone 6, iPad Air 2, 4th gen Apple TV
I bought my MBP in the Apple store and the applecare came in a seperate box which included a CD, registration instructions and some other papers I can't recall right now. I would probably go ahead and open the box to check, but my guess is that you need to call Apple.

Reaction score
Follow it up asap. You paid good money for that AppleCare and if an oversight has occured then it's better to act now.

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
My AppleCare came in a separate envelope, a few days later.

OP
DavisCollins
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
but do you think that it is in the Completed section that means that it has been deliverd? it isnt at my house so i cant check right now but i will this weekend

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15.4" Macbook Pro Leopard 2.0GB RAM 2.6GHZ Core 2 Duo 250GB HDD
I ordered my macbook with the 3 year apple care plan. I have my MB but not the apple care plan. I called them up today and they told me that the protection plan has already been applied to the serial number that is associated with the MB, and i should recieved the protection plan in an envelop like 2 weeks away from today (when my macbook was delievered to me). I think the same should apply to you. Or you can simply call them and verify.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
i orderd the applecare when i ordered my new macbook. and hte macbook has shipped and the AppleCare hasnt. It is under the Complete section on the Apple website.

i cant see if it is in the box, because i cant open it until christmas.

is there an actual box that ships. or do you just have the warranty and thats it?

You could go to http://apple.com/support, and on the right side menu, you'll see a section that says About Your Coverage. You can enter your serial number, click Go and it will let you know about your current coverage.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch iMac / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 gHz / 1 GB RAM / 250gb hd / Black iPod Nano 2nd gen 8gb
The serial number from your computer has already been used for apple care at the time of purchase. I think it's called "auto-enroll" or something like that, but if you paid for it at purchase time, it's in effect.

They'll send you an envelope in a couple of days with some kind of apple care certificate, and a CD. And if for whatever reason you can't find any kind of documentation, it doesn't matter. You're in the system, so you're set to go. They've got you on file.

Don't open the MBP. You're fine.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.4Ghz 4Gig Ram 250Gig HD
http://www.apple.com/support/

Go check. You know how to find your serial? Type it in down on the right side and that bad boy will tell you whats what! If you got something like 300 days you need to get on the horn with the cupertino people and let em know! Be nice, they'll like that.

OP
DavisCollins
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I ordered my macbook with the 3 year apple care plan. I have my MB but not the apple care plan. I called them up today and they told me that the protection plan has already been applied to the serial number that is associated with the MB, and i should recieved the protection plan in an envelop like 2 weeks away from today (when my macbook was delievered to me). I think the same should apply to you. Or you can simply call them and verify.

yeap. i called them and they said that exact thing. thanks for the information tho. ahha

-davis
:mac:

OP
DavisCollins
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
http://www.apple.com/support/

Go check. You know how to find your serial? Type it in down on the right side and that bad boy will tell you whats what! If you got something like 300 days you need to get on the horn with the cupertino people and let em know! Be nice, they'll like that.

i would do that, but. i cant open my macbook until christmas. how evil is that.

-davis
:mac:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.