Best Browser

Reaction score
Well I had my first question answered. Now on to something a little tougher. What's the best browser to use on Mac OSX? I started with safari, but there's alot of stuff it won't open. So, I switched to Firefox. But it seems to take forever to load. In fact, neither of these browsers run nearly as fast as Internet Explorer on my roomate's PC which is attached to the same router in a different room. My old computer (which was connected via the same wire that is now plugged into my mac) also ran alot faster when browsing the internet through IE. Am I doing something wrong? Or is there a better browser than these two that will work better on my mac.

Thanks!

Reaction score
What are you having problems with on Safari? I'm not any having any problems that I know of with anything I use it for?

I also ditched Firefox because of it's slowness.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
Please use the search feature. There are several threads that discuss this already.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.