PC's easier to change browser font size??

Reaction score
Hello,

Why can't I figure out how to easily change the font size of my browser without having to go into a setting/preference folders.

On a pc you just hold control or alt (can't remember which one) and use the scroll button on the mouse to increase or decrease the font size.

cntrl plus up scroll on my macbook pro only zoom's in the page like a disability feature. I want to still be able to scroll in the webpage when I increase the font and I don't like having to go into the file folders to adjust this simple preference.

can someone share with me the keystrokes I need to do to do this?

PC's cntrl or alt plus scroll in works for all browsers I've tried.

The other question I have is on battery life. Is it better to leave your laptop plugged in with a full charge or charge it till full, then drain the battery until empty, then charge again. That is what I heard is best for cell phones and was unsure for macbook pros.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2011 MBP, i7, 16GB RAM, MBP 2.16Ghz Core Duo, 2GB ram, Dual 867Mhz MDD, 1.75GB ram, ATI 9800 Pro vid
In Safari and Firefox use the Apple key and the + sign to enlarge text, and the - sign to decrease the size of the text.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2 iMacs 17+20" 2.16GHz 2GB RAM 500MB HDD 256MB Graphic card. 60Gig 5th gen iPod with Video
I have to Press Command and +or - to get it to work

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mac mini 2.6GHz i5 8GB RAM 1TB HDD OSX Yosemite
Font size

Worked perfectly thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.