So annoyed!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Classic II, Powerbook Duo 280c, Early 2009 MacBook
My main computer with internet connection is a PC... I want to download mac software, put them on floppy then open them on my Powerbook Duo 280c. So... I download the software, put it on the floppy then try to open it on my Powerbook. It doesnt open itself like shop-bought floppy software, It says that I need to select a program to open it with...!?!? Some one suggested I download Stuffit, but when I tried to open it on my Powerbook it asked me to select a program!! Surely its a vicious circle?
Thank you!

Reaction score
You can download a non-stuffed Stuffit Expander from Allume's site.
What extension does the version you got have?

OP
L
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Classic II, Powerbook Duo 280c, Early 2009 MacBook
I've no idea, I'm sorry. I'm not much of an expert! I also can't view JPEG's, which is quite annoying!

Reaction score
Go in the internet folder and look for a version of expander,It may have never been installed. Look for it in the exporer and or netscape folder. Install it
and then you can update it, and then open other mac softwear.If its not to be found ,you will have to install it off the OS floppies or dics or a external hard drive.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.