connecting to Network

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.4 GHz Intel Core Duo 4GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAM
Hi guys & Gals

Now I’ve had this problem for a while and read quite a few posts on this forum yet none seem to sort my problem

I have a G4 connected to a Belkin Router with a Belkin PCI wireless card fitted I can connect to my network no problem and the connection holds no problem No disconnections. The problem I have it will not connect automatically I always have to manually enter key.

Now I read in a few post that if I changed to WPA encryption, it would sort this, but this is not case I have three XP boxes in the house and they all connect automatically but not my Mac and suggestion greatly appreciated as I’ve already said it will connect if I manually enter the WPA key

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
G5 Dual 2Ghz, 1.5Gb Ram
Try deleting the Keychain within Utilities/Keychain Access then re-enter the Keychain manually. If this doesn't work try deleting Keychain Access preferences.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.