Is there a tasks program in OS X

Reaction score
I use Outlook extensively and am working on transferring my data to OS X. I got a program called O2M which I'm working on using It seems kind of confusing and things aren't exactly going smoothly but I am working on getting my data into both Entourage as well as the OS X apps, ical, contacts, and mail. If I'm right after I can sync between the two (Entourage with ical, contacts, and mail) and as well it seems like the with the Office update this works and if not I've seen a good program called E2Sync
My question, there is a tasks part of Outlook and Entourage and it doesnt' appear O2M syncs that. I can understand that, but is there a tasks program in OS X that corresponds to the task part in Entourage which I could use instead?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
iMac 17", Intel Core Duo
iCal has tasks, and should sync it just fine. It does with me at least.

Reaction score
Should iCal synch everything fine to a PocketPC with the PocketPC version of MS Windows through USB? I have an older Dell PocketPC and would like to know if it will work in trying to determine the final cost of switching to a 24" Imac.
Thanks!
Mikeylee

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP- 2.4GHz (13-inch), 8GB, 250GB; Mac mini 2.0, 2GB, 120GB HD; 2017 iPad 9.7, iPhone 11Pro (64GB)
Should iCal synch everything fine to a PocketPC with the PocketPC version of MS Windows through USB? I have an older Dell PocketPC and would like to know if it will work in trying to determine the final cost of switching to a 24" Imac.
Thanks!
Mikeylee

I used to use PocketMac Pro. Perhaps this will work for you.

Reaction score
i don't know if fthis is a user error, but for some reason ical won't sync with my google calendar. it just tells me that the address given to subscribe is invalid.

any ideas?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.