Limewire Not Loading Past Initial Setup

S

superjustin

Hey everyone,

This is my first post, and I really hope that this wasn't previously posted because I did a search and couldn't find anything, but here's my problem.

I have a MacBook, newly purchased with all the lastest firmware, and I have Limewire Pro installed. The problem I'm having is that when I run Limewire it let's me going through the initial steps of configuring it, but once that's complete Limewire fails to load.

Any idea why this might be occuring? I've even tried the free version, but that didn't work either. The strange thing is that it was working fine for about a week and then just started doing this.

Prior to about 2 weeks ago it wasn't even loading any initial steps, it was just acting as if it was going to load, then just disappeared, and it would continue to do this.

Thanks,

Justin

Reaction score
I would really reccomend downloading FrostWire, as it utilizes the same network, and is essentially the same program; only specifically designed for the MacBook.

Hope This Helps,
Justin

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
I would really reccomend downloading FrostWire, as it utilizes the same network, and is essentially the same program; only specifically designed for the MacBook.

Hope This Helps,
Justin

FrostWire was not specifically designed for the Mac, it's more cross-platform garbage just like LimeWire.

Acquisition was truly designed for the Mac with an amazing UI. It uses the same network (actually it uses the LimeWire core) and it works very well. It also handles torrents.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.