• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Thanksgiving Break is almost here!

T

todd51

I'm totally pumped for my week off from school for Thanksgiving Break. The only bad part is that I have a lot of school stuff to do this week which kinda sucks. However, once break starts I'm going deer hunting for the first time in my life Friday evening and Saturday morning. Then it's nothing but sleeping in and eatin good food! Who else cannot wait till Thanksgiving Break?!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" Powerbook G4 • 24" iMac • iPhone 3Gs
My girlfriend lives about an hour away up at college, she'll be down for about a week. So I'll be busy with that...then turkey, mashed potatoes, and gravy, in my veins. :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Unibody MBP 2.4 GHz C2D/27" Core i7 iMac
I think I'll be buying my new iMac next Wednesday that way I can get things set up on the next day. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.0 GHz Intel Core Duo, 12" iBook G4 1.07 GHz
I'm going to be flying to Florida and this will be my first time experiencing Thanksgiving travel. Luckily I have my DS and my iPod to keep my mind off of the delays and crying babies.

Reaction score
I'm going to be flying to Florida and this will be my first time experiencing Thanksgiving travel. Luckily I have my DS and my iPod to keep my mind off of the delays and crying babies.

those are some fun toys, now all you need is a nice macbook :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
I'm glad I also get some days off of school and work. But I'm going to be helping out with the cooking. I can't wait to eat all that turkey and mash!! :)

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Flying from syracuse to jfk, changing flights to the same flight my family will be getting on and heading out to palm springs for a field hockey tournament for my whole break

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I'll be at College doing Schoolwork as for some strange reason we don't get a week off for Thanksgiving....Although have a Happy Holiday!:closed:

And if it's anything like British or Irish one's it involves alot of people getting drunk.

OP
T

todd51

I don't get drunk on Thanksgiving, more of a "relax" holiday. Yea sure I'll go out with friends when I get back into town that I haven't seen in a while and have a few drinks, but definately don't get drunk. I got drunk one time during break and I was so hungover on Thanksgiving Day I threw up anything I tried to eat! Won't make that mistake again.

Well I just got a big test out of the way, now all I have to do is write this paper which shouldn't be too hard, and in my other class I have to make a website by Friday! So not TOOO bad of homework anymore.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.