Safari Address bar

Reaction score
Hi all

I clicked on my address bar on safari and it has disappeared, and clicking on restore address bar' doesn't make the address part reappear (i.e. there is nowhere to type an address in). I'm sure it's something very simple but i have no idea how to get it back! Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Hold down Shift, then press Command + | at the same time, (which is on the key above return, has backward slash under it on the same key) this should return your Address bar.

OP
M
Reaction score
thanks Marty, but that does not actually restore the area where you type the address. It is actually the address part i am missing, i.e. where you type www.mac-forums.com. I have the back and forward buttons, and refresh, but no address area. Any ideas how to get it back?! Thanks again

Reaction score
Control+Click or Right-Click on the toolbar and select Customize. Then look for the Address Bar and just drag'n'drop it to where it should be.

OP
M
Reaction score
Thanks Marty, that sorted it. I knew it would be something that simple. Thanks again

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.