Final Cut Pro, easy to get?

J

jamieemm

I am a vlogger intrested in getting final cut pro for my videos. #1 is it worth it, or should I just stick with iMovie for this kind of simple thing. #2 is their any nice torrents I should know about befor buying this EXPENSIVE program?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
I am a vlogger intrested in getting final cut pro for my videos. #1 is it worth it, or should I just stick with iMovie for this kind of simple thing. #2 is their any nice torrents I should know about befor buying this EXPENSIVE program?

#1) It is a very complex application. It will take time to fully understand it and become fluent with it. iMovie is a nice alternative for someone with a casual interest.

#2) No. The application is expensive because of the aforementioned complexity and its intent for professional use. If you cannot afford it, then that is another reason to stay with iMovie.

OP
J

jamieemm

Final Cut Pro

Is final cut pro a good program for video bloggers to use, or should we just stick with iMovie? I was considering buying final cut pro, but then I looked at the price tag!

rman

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
14in MacBook Pro M1 Max 32GB 2TB
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
#1: do you need anything more out of your vlogging thingies? if you fully look into apples website with FCP's features and then hit up an apple store and play with it for a while you might be able to figure out if you want/need it or not. most likely iMovie is going to be just fine for you unless you have an extremely extremely very popular site out there wher eyou neeeeeed to start doing amazing things with it.

#2: is illegal and is not to be discussed on mac-forums...the moderators should have mentioned this.

ALSO!, there is a free 30 day trial of FCP you can download from apples website, go check it out

-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.