Printing woes

Reaction score
Since you all did such an outstanding job with my first question, I have another one for you! I am having a hard time getting my networked printer to print from my mac. I have done the printer utility, etc and it finds it, can tell me how much ink it has, and all that. But, when I go to print anything it tellos me it's sending to the printer, all looks well from this end, but the printer is madly spewing out either all the paper in the tray with nothing on it, or several pages partially printed that starts out with "%!PS-Adobe-3.0" and goes on with more unintelligible but obviously very important stuff It goes like this until I stop and delete the print job. have tried printing an email, a Text edit page, and a few other things. I have installed new drivers on both my mac and the desktop PC that that printer belongs to. What is going on and how do I fix it?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro 2.8 GHz/4 GB/500 GB
What is the brand of the printer? It kinda sounds like a problem with ghost script / post script and your printer.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.