Best P2P for Mac

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Core 2 duo
I just got my first mac and searching for a good p2p. I was using an older version of BearShare on my pc and i could find anything i was looking for. I tried acquisition and it was aweful. Any easy to use and get good search results?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Please use the search feature at the top of the forum. This has been asked and discussed multiple times. You'll find good answers there.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch iMac / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 gHz / 1 GB RAM / 250gb hd / Black iPod Nano 2nd gen 8gb
Just use Azureus. It takes a little getting use to if you are coming from a program like BearShare, but it is very good once you get it customized to fit your needs.

I hear Transmission is very good as well, though I haven't used it. I haven't used BitRocket either.

But Azureus is definetly an A+. Do some research on it before you actually download it, otherwise you maybe kind of overwhelmed (like I was initially). It's not like LimeWire or BearShare, but it's still very good nontheless.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.