Converting jpegs to single pdf

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
I recently scanned in an article from a magazine that I have subscribed to. I would like to convert the seven pages I scanned in into one pdf document. Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,
--
MacGuy18

P.S. I tried the search.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I don't think it can be done...as one's a image file and the other's a rich text file

Although maybe, don't know really!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You would need something like Acrobat Professional to do this... at least that would be the easiest.
You would also be able to resize the pics... bring them into something like MS Word... arrange them as you see fit on the page, then save it as a .pdf.

OP
M
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5 2.0Ghz 1GB || MBP 2.0GhzCDuo 2GB || TV || iPhone || Airport Extreme
Thanks for the speedy reply.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
I found an app called PDF Lab some time last year for a small magazine job at the time. I'm pretty sure it was able to do this (from single images, even stitch several PDF's together) I didn't get to test it thoroughly, so check out some reviews. It looked pretty easy enough to use.

hmm, 5 star rating? Better than I expected. Check it out here
http://www.versiontracker.com/dyn/moreinfo/macosx/24482

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.