Where to buy software?

Reaction score
I'm just looking for advice on where the best deals can be found on OSX software. I need to get Office and Photoshop. OEM licenses are acceptable as long as they're legal.....

Any advice or links would be appreciated.

BTW, I'm already aware of Ebay ;)

Many thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch iMac / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 gHz / 1 GB RAM / 250gb hd / Black iPod Nano 2nd gen 8gb
Apple.com is having a sale on MS Office for Mac right now. That'd be a good place to check out. In addition, you can purchase Photoshop directly from Adobe's website. I'm not sure about their prices though.

Also, newegg.com couldn't let you down even if they tried! Here's the direct link to some Mac apps you maybe in search of:
http://www.newegg.com/ProductSort/SubCategory.asp?SubCategory=371

Retail stores are probably the last place you want to look (i.e. Best Buy). Online is probably the easiest and most affordable option.

Hope that helps.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
there's a site I bought flash and dreamweaver from, which were HUGELY discounted. It's for Aussie students. Don't know if they ship, but if they do, you could save a bundle. eg. Photoshop CS2 is currently $389 on their site, and retails for $1456, saving you $1067 (US$817)

I got Flash 8 Pro shortly after it was released for around AU$200.
http://www.educationsoftware.com.au/
*prices are Aussie $$ by the way.

I also heard from somebody here that uni bookshops occassionally stock software at student rates. That's about all I can think of for now.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.