Best keyboard protector and track pad and track pad for MBpro?

J

Jay330Ci

Any suggestions for a keyboard protector? Please share your experiences with whichever one you have. also where can I buy them? Thanks

Reaction score
Any suggestions for a keyboard protector? Please share your experiences with whichever one you have. also where can I buy them? Thanks

I purchased the marware wrist pad protector. It's really nice.. I haven't found a good keyboard protector yet.

Reaction score
My roomate has a great looking one that also works great. Its made by ISkin and its called the Protouch for Macbook Pros. You can look into getting one of those!

Jimmy

Reaction score
Yeah, I use the iSkin as well. Works great, although doesnt look as good as the bare keyboard.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro C2D 2.16
I had a great deal of key inprints/marks on the screen of my old PowerBook. Will this keyboard protecter prevent that from happening to my MBP?

Reaction score
It will as long as you wash it regularly. I think the keyboard marks occur because of oil from your fingers. The cover makes it much easier to clean. But most importantly it keeps foreign objects out of your computer. Freedom to be messy!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0 ghz 1.25 RAM 60 GB
My roomate has a great looking one that also works great. Its made by ISkin and its called the Protouch for Macbook Pros. You can look into getting one of those!

Jimmy

+1:black:

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.