Jerky trackpad + other minor issues

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MBP C2D 2GB, 24" imac 4GB
Hey,

Ive had my C2D MBP for 2 days now, and there is one very annoying thing I have noticed. The trackpad seems very jerky esspecally when I raise my finger to click on something.
Is there any way I can reduce the sensitivity of it somehow? Its getting a little annoying. I will reduce the speed and see if thats any better.

Also, my screen doesnt quite sit flush against the laptop when its closed, but I believe this is a known issue with all of them.

Anyother thing is that there is one stuck pixel on the screen, but im not hugely bothered about this as I cant even see it really.

For all of these issues, do you think I should get a replacement? Also, the eject key doesnt seem as flush to the rest of the keys, and it seems a little bent.

Apart from that everything is great.

M

mobitsfa

take it into an apple store. You paid so much for this notebook, why deal with these problems? Usually apple replaces something if you've brought the item in 3 times and the issue or issues are still there, or other issues arrise from the repair.

Trackpad issue: make sure your hands aren't sweaty, have lotion, or oil. make sure nothing else is touching the trackpad... wrist, another finger, jewelry, etc... ? that's all it says on apple.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.