best iPod cover

K

kjellquist

Just looking for suggestions on iPod skins/covers.

I currently have a smoke/gray Speck Products iSkin, but I don't really dig it too much....Cons; Does not cover screen, seems to be too thick, hides the awesome color and appeal of the iPod design, doesn't dock all that well.

an ideal skins would have the following attributes;
*totally clear as to not hide the iPod
*very thin
*cover the screen
*allow docking

any suggestions?

OP
R

Ripcurl

Ummmmm now when i got mine, i was wondering what to get for a cover and such, then my dad pulls out this tiny @ss case that was laying around, and says to give it a try, and it sliped in like it was ment for the ipod. all it is, is black suede fabric folded in two and sewn on the sides, and i mean its all you need, easy to pop out and put back in, i dont really like showing off my ipod but this is a cheap way to having a slick pouch.

now i'd take a picture of it......but my brother lost it on the bus......so he doesnt get to use it anymore, i'm thinking about making one, but that means i'd have to into a fabric store....might take awhile.

OP
K

kjellquist

yeah...I like to see the iPod though,....I think the design is awesome and I hate having it covered all the time

OP
M

Mac Apple

Ripcurl said:
Ummmmm now when i got mine, i was wondering what to get for a cover and such, then my dad pulls out this tiny @ss case that was laying around, and says to give it a try, and it sliped in like it was ment for the ipod. all it is, is black suede fabric folded in two and sewn on the sides, and i mean its all you need, easy to pop out and put back in, i dont really like showing off my ipod but this is a cheap way to having a slick pouch.

now i'd take a picture of it......but my brother lost it on the bus......so he doesnt get to use it anymore, i'm thinking about making one, but that means i'd have to into a fabric store....might take awhile.

The tiny case you are refering to comes with the 20 and 40GB iPods. its from apple and you can purchase it from them Apple Store Online

I use this case all the time, Ive looked for other cases but end up sticknig with this one. Its simple and not to much trouble taking it out to get to the controls.

l8rs :D

OP
S

SM2k

try looking at the white exo2 iskin w/ screen protector. Its not clear, but its white...

OP
L

lplplpx3

definitely the cover by Marware. Worth every penny. Oh and you can buy a car adapter for it EASY installation as long as you know how to peel and stick. See pics.

One.jpg

two.jpg

three.jpg

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.