Weird Lettering

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Core 2 Duo 2.13GHz / 4 GB RAM / 320 GB HDD
I often have iTunes hidden while using other applications, very frequently when I switch to iTunes I get weird lettering for the top columns. Anyone else experiencing this?

Btw, I'm running iTunes 7.0.2 on a 2ghz MacBook. Any help is greatly appreciated :)

WeirdLettering.jpg

WeirdLettering2.jpg

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Yeah, I've had this happen quite a few times as well...

Not too sure what's causing it, but it'll probably be fixed soon.

Actually, I can't recall seeing it since iTunes 7.0.2 was released... how about you?

Reaction score
On my new iMac C2D I have occasionally seen this with the iTunes menu titles and I'm running iTunes 7.0.2. If I relaunch iTunes they appear normal so it's something I regard only as a minor irritation.

OP
86Apex
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Yeah, I've had this happen quite a few times as well...

Not too sure what's causing it, but it'll probably be fixed soon.

Actually, I can't recall seeing it since iTunes 7.0.2 was released... how about you?

I noticed that it happened in 7.0 and when the update was available I assumed that this issue would have been resolved. Guess not :(
The issue does seem to go away when iTunes is relaunched, but it just bugs me. Is there any way to report this to Apple? I know that when an app crashes you get a little error message that lets you send the info to them, but what about these types of instances?

OP
86Apex
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
I reinstalled the OS the other day and it seems that it's resolved this problem as well as other little issues I had before.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.