iphoto crash help

N

Nickj

I'm running iphoto 6 on tiger 10.4.8

when i run a slide show, it gets around 10 images in, and then quits. i get an error message which says iphoto has quite unexpectedly, do you want to repoen, close etc.

took it (powebook) to the genius bar at an apple store, the guy rebuild the iphoto library but it hasnt fixed it. am using one gig of ram and its the last version of the powerbook so about a year old. i have also tried to rebuild the library, but it crashed when i try that too.

anyone any ideas? If a solution is to reinstall iphoto, not sure how to do that so a brief description would be great. thanks in advance.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | iMac(2.1 G5) | MacBook(2.16 C2D) | MacMini (1.67 CD) | iPhone 4 | iPad (3rd Gen)
Did you look at the crash report? Usually it is difficult to make sense out of it, but it is worth having a look. May be you could post the report here, so that one of us can figure out the cause of it.

OP
N

Nickj

probably a silly question but whilst i can highlight the text fo the report, i cant use the copy function, its greyed out?

Reaction score
you can take a desktop screenshot ( shift + command + 3 ), crop it in Preview and upload that as a .png file.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15", 3.06 GHz, 4GB DDR3 SDRAM, 500GB SATA hard drive, 8gb iPhone
or press Shift+command+4 and select it, much easier and time saving

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.