networking problem.

B

Brettofthejungl

hello folks, i am new to the forum and new to mac. i am trying to get the last of my stuff from my windows pc but am having some trouble. everything had been working with a few previous macbook pros (they got returned due to some problems), and when i got this one it worked too. however i don't know what i did because now when i try to get onto my pc from the mac it shows the shared folders, but when i click those folders they are empty. now i know that those folders are full of stuff on my pc but the mac won't see it for some reason. any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you.

Brett

Reaction score
How about burning a CD of your PeeCee files? You will avoid permissions and access problems common with peer-to-peer file sharing.

OP
B

Brettofthejungl

as far as a cd goes i simply have to much to transfer, gigs and gigs. and i am not sure how to access the mac from the pc. i only did it the other way around.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.