iMac, 2monitors and fullscreen mode

Reaction score
I hope I'm not totally off this forums by asking this question:

On my iMac there is one mini-DVI output. I have a Panasonic flatscreen TV connected to that output and would love to see Movies on it. However, if I want to go to full screen mode, the full screen mode is executed on my computerscreen and not on the TV. -
Does anyone have a tip regarding this limitation? - is there a software/share- or freeware that could help solving the issue?

My other question regards the resolution to be selected in the display prefs of the iMac. The specs of the TV says 1024 x 720 pixels, but doesnt specify the frequency in Hz I should select from the list in the iMac display prefs. -

thanks a lot for any inputs!

iMac, 2GHz Intel Core duo, 1GB DDR2 SDRAM, bus: 667 MHz running OSX Tiger Version 10.4.6

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Al iMac 20" 2.4Ghz Intel Core 2 Duo
Don't know the answer off hand, but there's no such thing as a silly question, so don't think you'll be off the forum! LOL

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.