Switcher/new macbook owner. Question regarding downloading mp3

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0GHz Intel Core 2 Duo
First of all i would like to say that this forum is 2 tumbs up! I just bought a macbook last night and wanted to know if mp3 files that i get off my dj mp3 pool will go to the music folder or do i just create new files for them to go into. I havent tried it yet since it was so late and still gotten a wirelessrouter but so far ive tested out ripping cd's through my itunes and i know that the files go in the compilation & itunes file. I know that its kind of a dumb question but im stuck at work and just trippin off of it. lol. Thanks in advance

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
First of all i would like to say that this forum is 2 tumbs up! I just bought a macbook last night and wanted to know if mp3 files that i get off my dj mp3 pool will go to the music folder or do i just create new files for them to go into. I havent tried it yet since it was so late and still gotten a wirelessrouter but so far ive tested out ripping cd's through my itunes and i know that the files go in the compilation & itunes file. I know that its kind of a dumb question but im stuck at work and just trippin off of it. lol. Thanks in advance

Just place all your MP3 files in the music folder, or even itunes folder, and go to iTunes and import. You'll then be able to burn them to CD. You shoul dhave no problems unless the MP3s have some sort of application specific DRM.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.