Joystick for Mac OS X?

Reaction score
Hi, I want to play my Nanosaur II on my Mac with a joystick or controller of some sort. I'm totally new to this...is this possible & if so, does anyone have any product suggestions?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
Most regular gamepads and joysticks I've tried have just worked...

Check to see if the game supports them first though.

Jem

Reaction score
I had a USB to PS2 controller converter left over from my PC days (can't remember what make but I'm betting they're all pretty much of a muchness). I just plugged it into the iMac and it works fine so I can plug in any PS2 compatible pad.

I've got a few issues with the accuracy mind you but I think it's just down to the cheapy joypad I bought to go with it...

I dunno if it's the best route to go, I just figured (at the time) that the market for PS2 compatible controllers would be huge so I could pick the right one at a later date.

Reaction score
Hi, I want to play my Nanosaur II on my Mac with a joystick or controller of some sort. I'm totally new to this...is this possible & if so, does anyone have any product suggestions?

G'day iMAGiNE,

I found this product on Google which claims to function with both PC and Mac with the use of a special adapter, but I would continue researching your options and have a good look at the specs of any Joy Stick you're interested in.

http://www.x-arcade.com/two-player.shtml

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.