Microsoft Messenger

M

MARKT

Guys question, every time i start my Mac Book, I have update for Messenger every day I upoad it, and next day I have same thing, does any one knows what to do

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Guys question, every time i start my Mac Book, I have update for Messenger every day I upoad it, and next day I have same thing, does any one knows what to do

Can't help you with this particular issue, but you might want to check out Adium as a chat client, which will work with MSN, AIM, Yahoo, and others.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" 2014 MacBook Pro, i7 2.5Ghz, 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD; iPad 3, iPhone 6
Reaction score

maybe u have an older version of msn still installed and u got it so when u start your laptop up msn starts up. i would search for every msn file and delete it then download the latest one and install it again

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I would suggest uninstalling any Microsoft Messenger Apps you have...

then if you really want to Download it again but the latest version this time.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
27" 5k imac i7, 295x
i reccomend "mercury Messenger", i really like it, has all the features(plus some) that msn live messenger has

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.