• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

Bebo?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
So a waste of bandwidth then?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Mini 09, MBP 12, MBA 15
Yep I blocked on my router to stop my cousins from using my computer. i prefer to interact with real people.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
ow, another one of them. Wow they are popping up like a rash. :bomb:

What's so special about this one then ?

It's based on Schools location instead...I find it the perfect tool to find young innocent girls to prey on.

But seriously the worst thing about these are getting invites from retards on your contact list, it's just annoying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Yep I blocked on my router to stop my cousins from using my computer. i prefer to interact with real people.
Nice job. Way to stick it to 'em.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
The best comment I've heard so far is the one about posting to a bulletin board about interacting with real people *heh* When saying that posting to a bulletin board on a different site is not interacting with real people.. Classic! :) IronMac Im sure it was humor on your part, and Im laughing, thanks :)

Reaction score
It's based on Schools location instead...I find it the perfect tool to find young innocent girls to prey on.

But seriously the worst thing about these are getting invites from retards on your contact list, it's just annoying.

So it's 'Myspace' for retards, cool. :eek: Pity I'm old and sad (78) and no longer at school. boo.:blind: :eek:neye: Still I guess you young retard whipper snappers are loving it. :D

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
So it's 'Myspace' for retards, cool. :eek: Pity I'm old and sad (78) and no longer at school. boo.:blind: :eek:neye: Still I guess you young retard whipper snappers are loving it. :D

I think they also have like an Alumni thing with it aswell...So If you really wanted to you could sign up for it.

OP
I
Reaction score
Thanks for all the feedback.

From my experience with it I want to point out.....

I live in Ireland, now... I am no fan of MySpace... I find it pretty sad that on your contact list you dont really know most of them ( in most cases).

I like bebo because I use it to interact with my friends (that I actually know in person) across the country in different colleges/at home etc.

I know everyone thats on my contact list... I understood that, thats, the way its suppose to work.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
It's good to have a few randoms but you should at least now 75% of people on your friends list otherwise it starts getting pointless.

Although I find most people just set them up and never actually use them....

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.6 GHz Core 2 Duo 4GB RAM OS 10.5.2
Yeah I only have one because the young people that I am friends with, that's the only way to contact them. I barely use it, but I do know enough about it, as in.. you do not have to let anyone but friends, be your friend.. so Im not sure what that comment was all about :)

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.