Good Deals On MAcs ?

Reaction score
Hello all.

Im about to order an iMac 20" with 2 gigs of ram and the upgraded video card.
It comes to 1708 euros (im in spain) and theyve said they will give me the wireless keyboard and mouse free. Anyone get anything better. Im just curious as to how they work around the globe.
Do they usually sweeten the deal ? , has anyone got freebies out of Apple on the purchase of a new machine....

Any thoughts ?
cheers
nathan

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac G5, 4G 40gb, G4 iBook
Well if you are a student you are also entitled to a student discount if you did not get one already. You can also look into getting an Apple refurb. They are as good as new and come with 3 year applecare just like any other brand new mac.

Good luck

Reaction score
iMac C2D with 2GB Ram + Upgraded Video Card 1708€ = 2,817AUS / = 2,452CAN / =2,172US / = 1,145£

Wireless keyboard/Mouse (freebies) 128€ = 211AUS / = 183CAN / = 162US / = 85£

I tried to have a free 4GB Nano tossed in with my iMac G5 PPC, last year, but they wouldn't have a bar of it.

Funny thing was that 2 or 3 months later the same AppleStore reduced the price by about 400AUS$ due to the PPC being a discontinued product and that's when I bought my iMac.

I don't think they make that much money on sales to give huge discounts or throw in free stuff.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.