Problem with installing Java on OS9

I

IcyWater

Hello, I need your help very bad. I just bought my first computer second hand and I really do love it. From what I have been told it is a iMac blueberry with os 9. I only needed it for email and playing some online games at pogo with my sister. I can do everything but play at pogo.
The problem seems to be java and my stupidity with computers, I do not know how to install java. Every link I tried refers to os X tiger. Does anyone have a link and/or (hopefully both) some plain english instructions for installing it, or any other program(Because I really dont know how on here). My web browsers are Netscape 6.2 and internet explorer 5.1. I tried to download Firefox, but again did not know how to install it...thanks in advance from a very desperate girl!!!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
To get the correct Java version for OS 9, all you need to do is run the Software Update function. That will download the version you need and run the installation for it.

Reaction score
Hello, I need your help very bad. I just bought my first computer second hand and I really do love it. From what I have been told it is a iMac blueberry with os 9. I only needed it for email and playing some online games at pogo with my sister. I can do everything but play at pogo.
The problem seems to be java and my stupidity with computers, I do not know how to install java. Every link I tried refers to os X tiger. Does anyone have a link and/or (hopefully both) some plain english instructions for installing it, or any other program(Because I really dont know how on here). My web browsers are Netscape 6.2 and internet explorer 5.1. I tried to download Firefox, but again did not know how to install it...thanks in advance from a very desperate girl!!!

Theres not a version of Foxfire for OS 9,only OS10. Do you have an OS 9
install CD, basic Java is on the dics under custom install other softwear.
There are still updates for Netscape and explorer,You should update Qwicktime as well.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.