Dreamweaver help

T

todd51

I'm making a website for a project for a class in college. I was wondering if it's possible to be able to insert an image (or placeholder) in the design view and be able to drag it ANYWHERE I want it on the webpage. The thing is it won't let me put it anywhere I want on the web page, I want it off center of the page, but for some reason it won't let me drag the image placeholder anywhere I want to. It's really starting to irritate me! Thanks for any help!

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
You would have to create a table grid for the page. This will break up the page into sections where you can place things like text or images as you like.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" Core Duo Macbook Pro
I'm making a website for a project for a class in college. I was wondering if it's possible to be able to insert an image (or placeholder) in the design view and be able to drag it ANYWHERE I want it on the webpage. The thing is it won't let me put it anywhere I want on the web page, I want it off center of the page, but for some reason it won't let me drag the image placeholder anywhere I want to. It's really starting to irritate me! Thanks for any help!

Sorry but HTML doesn't work like that. The closest thing to what you want would be an absolutely positioned div.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.