future ?'s. macbook and 10.5

Reaction score
heylow guys.

i have been dieing to buy a macbook. but the thing is i have been waiting for 10.5 to come out.

Are they going to design a new macbook for 10.5. or are they going to use the same ones. ?

do you think they would make them slimmer and less wieght. or would they just use the same ones.

thanks.

-Des

Reaction score
the macbook doesnt need to be slimmer and less weight. the thing is only an inch thick, how much thinner do you think they could go?? and the weight isnt too heavy, it is perfectly proportioned in my opinion

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Aluminium Macbook 2.4 Ghz 4GB RAM, SSD 24" Samsung Display, iPhone 4, iPad 2
They'll probably release an updated version with a core2duo processor sooner or later, but I'd expect the design to same more or less the same.

Whether it's released the same time as 10.5. is up for speculation...

OP
D
Reaction score
thanks guys for the help.

so i guess they would not be doing anything to the new macbook they would just be adding the 10.5 software. okay.

thanks alot.

-Des

OP
D
Reaction score
well okay. thanks for the help.

so you guys serioiulsy think they would not be adding anything new to the new macbook when 10.5 comes out.

they are going to be the same. the only differnece is going to be that it is 10.5 rather then 10.4

i kind of find that hard to believe but i am not the expert.

thanks for your opinons dudes.

-Des

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
they are going to be the same. the only differnece is going to be that it is 10.5 rather then 10.4

i kind of find that hard to believe but i am not the expert.

The MacBook won't even be 1 year old when Leopard is released, they won't be doing any design changes on it yet

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.