Looking for a good business customer database program for the Mac

Reaction score
I have a online retail business and am working on always expanding my customer database. I never really had an organized system on the PC but now that I'm switching to Mac I've decided it's time to get a good system.
With the PC I did do some simple stuff on Outlook and as well on Quickbooks 2006. With the Mac I plan to upgrade to Quickbooks 2007 for Mac. This does a few things for me and for my PIM I'm looking at either Entourage or using the Mail, iCal, Address Book programs. I have a feeling this will help me some but I'm looking into what other more advanced programs there are.
What I am looking for is something I can simply do a customer database in. Basically what I mean is keep track of customers, what type of products they order or are interested in, keeping track of customer mailing lists for newsletters, create customer mailing labels, etc. I know I could probably get something like Filemaker Pro but I want a simple out of the box solution, not something I have to do a lot of work to create.
Any suggestions for a good solution, hopefully for the Mac side but if not I can run it on the PC Side under Parallels. Thanks in advance for any help.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.