It Shipped!!

Reaction score
My new MacBook Pro 15.4, 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 Gigs RAM, 160 Gig HD, glossy screen shipped from China today. I should have it on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I'm a hard core PC user making the switch. Any advice, tips and tricks would be appreciated...

Ryan

Reaction score
My new MacBook Pro 15.4, 2.33GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, 2 Gigs RAM, 160 Gig HD, glossy screen shipped from China today. I should have it on Monday or Tuesday next week.

I'm a hard core PC user making the switch. Any advice, tips and tricks would be appreciated...

Ryan

Welcome to Mac-Forums Hugh Jardon!

At the top of the Switchers Forum are some 'Stickies' which I advise you to read. Also, browse through the threads there and you're bound to learn more than I can think to offer you off the top of my head.

Any probs, feel free to post back.

Enjoy!

T

todd51

I just tried out a program called Quicksilver, I am currently loving it so i recommend you download that and try it out. There are some videos out on the internet that will help you understand what it is, and what you can do.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Custom PC
I'm so green with envy.. I'm waiting to starting a new job soon and am buying the same one...I've recently been improving my Photoshop skills and am hoping to use them in the work-place environment...

OP
Hugh Jardon
Reaction score
I just tried out a program called Quicksilver, I am currently loving it so i recommend you download that and try it out. There are some videos out on the internet that will help you understand what it is, and what you can do.

That looks pretty cool. Thanks for the tip...

OP
Hugh Jardon
Reaction score
I'm so green with envy.. I'm waiting to starting a new job soon and am buying the same one...I've recently been improving my Photoshop skills and am hoping to use them in the work-place environment...

I'm fairly competent with Photoshop CS, but I'm excited to get up and running with Aperture...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.