Just made the switch again. MBP 2.33 15.4" finally here!!

Reaction score
I've was a former Mac user back when it was System 7 - OS 9 so it's been awhile. Always avoided PC's went thru Commodore 64, Amiga 3000, then a Performa 6100 before finally making the switch to PC's running 95 to WinXP. Finally got tired of dealing with XP for day to day use so took the plunge whipped out the credit card and placed the order. Been 2 days with it so far. Hardest thing for me so far is the right click button. LOL so used to it. Crazy thing is my wife doesnt know I bought this thing. She's knows my old PC notebook finally died and she's been seeing me eyeing all the Mac related sites. Dunno if she's put 2 and 2 together.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro C2D : 15.4" : 2GB : 120GB : Glossy
Congrats man, I'm in a similar situation minus the previous Mac history. The only history I have on a Mac is 5th-8th grade word processing classes on a IIe. I have been a PC user since 3.1 and thought it was the best thing on earth. About 3 months ago my fairly new Toshiba Laptop started to take a crap on me, about that same time a buddy bought a new Macbook. I toyed with it for a few hours one night and was instantly sold on the Mac OS X. I loved it. The only thing I didn't like was the screen size, I needed at least 15". So, long story short I placed the order today. I ordered a 15" 2.16 with upgraded 2GB RAM and a Glossy Screen. I can't wait till it comes. I hope it ships out soon!!!

Side Story: My wife was ****** that I was taking an interest in Macs, but, I convinced my buddy to let me borrow his Macbook for an evening, and after just a few hours and some tours through iLife and Mail and Chat, she was sold. She is now hanging off my pant leg for me to get her a Mac. She's insanely jealous that I'm getting my Pro soon.

Side Side Story: She doesnt know it, but the friend with the Macbook is now jealous that I'm getting the pro, so he is thinking of upgrading. If he does, I have already worked out a price that I'm willing to pay, and he's willing to accept for his Macbook. And if the timing works out right, this may be my wife's Christmas present. YUSS! Operation Mac-House is in full effect.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macky the 21.5'' iMac 2.7ghz i5 8GB, Mr. Pink 64GB iPhone 6, iPad Jr. 16GB Air 2, 13'' MBAir 1.6Ghz
Congrats to both of you!! I will also be purchasing a macbook soon. I went to the local Apple store yesterday to mess around with the macbooks and I have to say that I'm really impressed! Can't wait to have mine!!

OP
R
Reaction score
LOL almost a week now with it and I still haven't broken the news to her. LOL, may have to buy her a bag to make things go smooth things out.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.