Can I block specific pages in safari?

B

bob loblaw

I can't trust myself anymore...Digg and others have to go. I found out how to allow certain pages through parental control (though the check box is grey, meaning i'm not the administrator of my own computer?) but I was wondering if there was maybe an obscure plug-in someone made for this purpose? help me, i am in a downward spiral of reading lots of trinket news about things i really don't care about.

Reaction score
I can't trust myself anymore...Digg and others have to go. I found out how to allow certain pages through parental control (though the check box is grey, meaning i'm not the administrator of my own computer?) but I was wondering if there was maybe an obscure plug-in someone made for this purpose? help me, i am in a downward spiral of reading lots of trinket news about things i really don't care about.

There's this:

http://www.apple.com/downloads/macosx/internet_utilities/

If the options are greyed out then your account is limited and you need to talk to the administrator, whoever that is.

OP
B

bob loblaw

i own the computer. does that mean there is a higher administrator? i only have the illusion of free will?

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.