Macbook screen measurements

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.2Ghz i7 Late 2011 MBP: 16GB Ram 500GB Seagate XT HD
Hello I would like to know the length and width of the 13.3" macbook screen. I obviously know it's 13.3" diagonal, i would like to know the other dimensions.

My mother is looking for a laptop and i mention to her about the macbooks. She's in her mid 40's so i would like to know the actual size so i can determine if a macbook or macbook pro is better for her. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I searched already on the forum and i don't have any local mac reseller or store that has macbooks in store.

OP
wytwolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook pro screen measurements

Hello I would like to know the length and width of the 15.4" macbook pro screen. I obviously know it's 15.4" diagonal, i would like to know the other dimensions.

My mother is looking for a laptop and i mention to her about the macbooks. She's pushing 50 so i would like to know the actual size so i can determine if a macbook or macbook pro is better for her. Thanks in advance.

P.S. I searched already on the forum and i don't have any local mac reseller or store that has macbooks in store.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
You don't need to create two different threads to get similar answers.

MacBookPro - 2.59 x 35.7 x 24.3 cm (HxWxD)
MacBook - 2.75 x 32.5 x 22.7 cm

If you don't know cm's please catch up they've been round for a while now, It's called Metric Measurements.

OP
wytwolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Well both were related but different. I asked for macbook measurments in one and macbook pro measurements in the other. But i understand where your coming from. Thanks alot.

OP
wytwolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
You don't need to create two different threads to get similar answers.

MacBookPro - 2.59 x 35.7 x 24.3 cm (HxWxD)
MacBook - 2.75 x 32.5 x 22.7 cm

If you don't know cm's please catch up they've been round for a while now, It's called Metric Measurements.

LOL i know metric (canadian here). Just that both U.S. and Canadian apple websites use inches to describe the size, so that's what i used.
Sorry but i asked for the "screen" dimensions not the laptop dimensions. The laptop size and weight are on the website, but the screen dimensions are not. Thanks for trying.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Oh sorry about that...

Although it's not going to give you the exact screen dimensions (which I couldn't find on the Apple site), the Laptop Dimensions give you an idea as how big the screen is.

Sorry I couldn't give you an exact answer :(

OP
wytwolf
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Thanks alot roqueace.

I stumbled upon the radtech screensavrs and by using the screensavr dimensions i was able to guessimate that screen sizes.

I ended up coming up with:
Macbook: 11.14" wide and 7.14" high
Macbook Pro: 12.97" wide and 8.33" high

So i was in the right ballpark.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.