Need a Way...

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
I need a Way to listen to my iTunes collection on both OSX and XP via Bootcamp, can you help me out

Need to know the Lot!

I was thinking an External Hard Drive but apparently some formats aren't supported by OSX or Mac and I need to be able to have the same iTunes PLaylist on Both so if I edit on my Mac is will be reflected when I boot up XP.

Sorry for the newbish question

Edit: Or Would it be better to Parition my HArd Drive in Three, One for OSX, One for Xp, and One for Shared Media and Files.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook 2.0GHz White, 512MB RAM, 60GB HDD
If you have a partition for media stuff, then make sure it's FAT32 - this is supported by XP and OS X. That's probably the easiest way to go, although be wary of disc space!

OP
BIG D 04
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
If you have a partition for media stuff, then make sure it's FAT32 - this is supported by XP and OS X. That's probably the easiest way to go, although be wary of disc space!

Do you think it would just be better to get an External Drive format it as FAT32?

As although I removed everything when I went from PC to Mac...I had like 300Gb of Media Files before and I reckon I would go the same way again.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.