Having trouble installing drivers???

pk5

Reaction score
hi everyone

i have a mini mac solo core. And i was trying to install window xp using bootcamp 1.1.2 I can burn the driver cd, but when i try to get the computer to read it, there isn't anything on the cd. Also when i try to download the drivers off of one of the mac forum i wasn't able to get window xp to detect any of the drivers. Any idea how i can get the drivers for the mini mac? I will try to burn the window xp drivers cd again tomorrow,but somehow it doesn't work.

thanks

Reaction score
hi everyone

i have a mini mac solo core. And i was trying to install window xp using bootcamp 1.1.2 I can burn the driver cd, but when i try to get the computer to read it, there isn't anything on the cd. Also when i try to download the drivers off of one of the mac forum i wasn't able to get window xp to detect any of the drivers. Any idea how i can get the drivers for the mini mac? I will try to burn the window xp drivers cd again tomorrow,but somehow it doesn't work.

thanks

I think the trick is not to burn the cd on your mini, but on a Windows PC.

OP
P

pk5

Reaction score
i think i figure it out after ruining 3 cd's, turn out it somehow mess up when trying to burn a scrach up CDR.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.