• Welcome to the Off-Topic/Schweb's Lounge

In addition to the Mac-Forums Community Guidelines, there are a few things you should pay attention to while in The Lounge.

Lounge Rules
    • If your post belongs in a different forum, please post it there.
    • While this area is for off-topic conversations, that doesn't mean that every conversation will be permitted. The moderators will, at their sole discretion, close or delete any threads which do not serve a beneficial purpose to the community.

Understand that while The Lounge is here as a place to relax and discuss random topics, that doesn't mean we will allow any topic. Topics which are inflammatory, hurtful, or otherwise clash with our Mac-Forums Community Guidelines will be removed.

How many females use macs?

Reaction score
i am a Female love mac, i own macbook black and a imac intel but i am new to osx to , just start'd

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 15" 2.2GHz/4GB/250GB, G4 Cube 450MHz + 17" Studio LCD
I'm a male Mac user, but I've managed to convert my sister and she is now having my G3 iMac (and I'll be using my G4 Cube :) )

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Powerbook G4 1.67GHz 15.2" Superdrive 1.5GB RAM
Most girls that I know don't know the difference between Mac OS and Windows.

I'm trying to convert my girlfriend right now.

Female Mac user.

And I can tell the difference between Mac OS and Wndows.

:eek:

D

donna73

mac female

I use mac .... all my female friends use mac, even my mum has a mac. Women have style you know ...... why would anyone use a PC?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro | LED Cinema Display | iPhone 4 | iPad 2
Hey, sorry if this poll has been done before, but im really interested, how many females acually use a mac? I know as its a mac forum that it will be a little unfair, but its just a bit of fun.
Yes, if you would have used the search feature you would have noticed this was done before. Search is your friend.

Reaction score
Hmmmm, I think I am beginning to understand why there might be less females using Mac (or at least on this forum)....:rolleyes:

Don't let it get to you.

There are people dying in Iraq...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.