iBook G3 repair service

Reaction score
What up everybody?

I am providing a service to fix iBook G3 that are suffering from the logic board failures. No this is not a joke. I am really fixing them.

I am not going to prop anything on the inside like the rumors posted around the internet.

This is a real fix for $75

check out my auction on ebay:
item # 220041875599
And I have the feedback to prove it..

Reaction score
Blogging about good deals on apple stuff. Come vi
I can vouch for this - he did mine.

Customer service is outstanding and I can't tell you how great it is to have my ibook back!

He did a 700 mhz board - which would have been $250 to replace - for $75. That's it. No hitch. It just works.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Power Mac G5 10.5.6, 4 gig several ImacsG4's 640kb/10.3.9 and an Ibook G4/Tiger
Found it but it looks like you ended it early, how long have you used a fixed iBook? I ask as this would be my second attempt to save my g3.

regards
Ray

What up everybody?

I am providing a service to fix iBook G3 that are suffering from the logic board failures. No this is not a joke. I am really fixing them.

I am not going to prop anything on the inside like the rumors posted around the internet.

This is a real fix for $75

check out my auction on ebay:
item # 220041875599
And I have the feedback to prove it..

OP
D
Reaction score
New auction number...

I ended it early to repost it again....
Sorry about that

I've gone 4 months with no problems.. It seem like it's integrity holds up well.. Hopefully it'll outlast the laptop itself...

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.