MBP Delivery Time

Reaction score
Bought my first MBP on the 24th of Oct. Eager to start working on it. How long does it usually take, on the FedEx tracking site it says Nov 1st, 10am. Hope I get it tom or even better today (wishful thinking). Also on the apple site it says Nov 6 and even though both sites are ETAs I'm wondering how long it took u guys.

My MBP

2.16ghz
2gb ram
120gb hd

On a side note I'm pro PC buying my first Mac which is makes me a hypocrite however I bought it solely on the fact that my field requires it (Graphic Design). I will agree that it is simplified in terms of functionality but the laptop is not cost effective. You can get a much more powerful PC machine for a cheaper price. Most of you will disagree but if you look at the tests done, PC is a better choice. And I found what most of you should be ****** about but aren't is that Apple knowingly did not warn or lower the price of the old MBP and released the new ones out of the blue. Yes, technology does advance but you should lower the price a little bit and giving a week for trade ins that people bought a week before new MBPs came out is not sufficient. Bottomline is, I hope PCs will be the standard design machines versus the Mac.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
2.0 GHz Macbook Pro, 1.5 GB RAM.....1.83 GHz Macbook 1 GB RAM
Apple does allow trade-ins if you bought your computer a week before a new model is released.....and there is nothing wrong with PC's.....its Windows that sucks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
15" MacBook Pro
i ordered mine on the 25th and it came in today and it was due nov 1st.

W

Who Cares444

I ordered mine on the 24th with an added gig of ram. It's suppose to get here at 10:30 am on the 2nd. I'm getting REALLY impatient.

OP
B
Reaction score
Apple does allow trade-ins if you bought your computer a week before a new model is released.....and there is nothing wrong with PC's.....its Windows that sucks

Windows has tons of problems but its getting there. There are always security issues but thats because a lot of the programs are open source. Apple's code is secure and not for the public. So you can expect a lot more bugs in windows then apple. Also there are other options in terms of OS to chose from versus windows.

OP
B
Reaction score
My MBP btw came at 9:24am. Making the trip from Shanghai lol to NYC.

Ordered: Oct 24 (at nite order)
Received: Nov 1 9:24am

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.