iPod Video or PS3????

Reaction score
Ok, i can either buy the ps3 coming up in like a week, or a 30gb ipod video. im not going to buy 80gb because i know i wont use that much space. So i want everybodys suggestions because its really bugging me.
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
Well to two things are totally different...Lot of factors aswell.

-Do you need to listen to music on the Move?
-Do you play Games?
-More Importantly do you Play Console Games?
-What would you get more Use out of?
-Do you really need to buy either of them?
-What benefits will they're be to owning a PS3? or iPod?

The list goes on...Sum up the Pro's and Cons and then make your decision. At a guess, I'm assuming you need neither and are just spending the money on something expensive because you can which is never a wise move.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook Pro 2.5 GHz, 2 GB RAM, 250 GB HD
why would u choose an ipod over a ps3. 1) ps3s are sweet, 2) if u dont really want a ps3 u can just sell it and use ur grand of profit to buy an ipod

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac Intel Core Duo 2 (Standard)
why would u choose an ipod over a ps3. 1) ps3s are sweet, 2) if u dont really want a ps3 u can just sell it and use ur grand of profit to buy an ipod

Sorry but I find it difficult how you can tell if a Games Console is "sweet" unless you have your hands on one, fully built and ready to play in your own possession. Until we'll wait and see....

btw I just don't like people assuming stuff considering you haven't got it.

Reaction score
I think you'll probably get more years of use out of a PS3 if you're a big gamer, this is a no-brainer. Get the PS3. If you spend more hours listening to music and videos, get the iPod. Remember, you can use your iPod anywhere but a PS3 is stuck at home.

Reaction score
Game consoles are updated what only every 5 years? ipods are updated yearly.

BUT

the first ps3's that are released will most likely be buggy, and statisticly will have problems. I reckon you grab a 30 gig ipod, then 5-6 months down the road once sony has worked out most the kinks and what not, pick one up.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.