macbook waranty question

Reaction score
ok just took my macbook to a apple repair center and they said that the logic board is fooked and will need 2 be sent 2 apple as its under warranty. now i opened the macbook up to check the lcd cable as thats wot the guy who i bought it off said it was broken but the screen works when u connect an external monitor sometimes and it goes 2 sleep as well. now will apple accept the laptop if i didnt say its been open?
thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
If they can tell that you opened it up on your own then you will have voided your warranty and you will have to pay for repairs

OP
C
Reaction score
If they can tell that you opened it up on your own then you will have voided your warranty and you will have to pay for repairs
well the guy at the shop said he can open it up and check its all alright and send it off for me but thats gona cost me £100 plus vat :( but im going 2 sent it back to the seller
thanks

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.