Ethernet, mac mini G4 connect problem

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMAC G4 dual1.25gb RAM,160gb HD,250 external HD,ibook G4, 24"iMacIntelCore2Duo,2gb ram, macmini
What am I doing wrong? I have my powermac G4 hooked up to my d-link router (wired), my ibook and imac hooked up wirelessly (airport cards). Now I want to hook up the mac mini wirelessly. It has an ethernet card. No airport card. How do I connect this wirelessly?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
You can't connect using wireless unless you have an Airport card. Ethernet is only for wired connections

OP
soul60s
Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
PowerMAC G4 dual1.25gb RAM,160gb HD,250 external HD,ibook G4, 24"iMacIntelCore2Duo,2gb ram, macmini
You can't connect using wireless unless you have an Airport card. Ethernet is only for wired connections

So how do I wire it when the router is in one room and the computer in the other? I can't change or add the airport card because it is a mac mini and isn't supposed to be opened. Not to sure what to do.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.