MAcbook screen misaligned

P

pbook24

well, today i noticed that when my lappy is closed, the right side of the screen hangs over the lower casing a good amount. it isnt like this on the left,too. Anyone have this? if so, what dids apple do asbout it. Ive already had it replaced twice(both within the 2 week period, but its well out now) and it starts to get annoying.

Reaction score
well, today i noticed that when my lappy is closed, the right side of the screen hangs over the lower casing a good amount. it isnt like this on the left,too. Anyone have this? if so, what dids apple do asbout it. Ive already had it replaced twice(both within the 2 week period, but its well out now) and it starts to get annoying.

If it's a continuation of a fault that happened while your mac was under warranty and it's still not properly fixed, take it back.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17" MacBook Pro, 8GB iPhone
my macbook pro is doing that a little bit, I havent had time to take it in though.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Black MacBook Black 2GB iPod Nano & Black 80GB iPod Classic B&W G3 G4's - PowerMac & Cube
Mine hangs over just a little bit, but I haven't decided whether it is worth taking in or not.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.