Looking for a cheaper prices imac intel

J

jeffreyz

Im about to buy the new imac intel from the apple store but i figured i would come on here and ask if anyone else knows of any other places that sell imacs for a cheaper price. its not that I'm cheap , its that i just like to get the best deal. any help on this matter would be great. thanks

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac 2.16 ghz. 1 gb ram. 250 GB HDD. Screamer! 2gb ipod nano. 17 in powerbook G4 1.67/1 Gb/120gb
I find that nobody beats apple store prices. They give you printers and stuff.

Reaction score
eBay? Are you a student in higher education? Apple do discounts for students/teachers.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro CD 2.16, 2GB ram, 256MB Video.
My best advice, look in the online apple store for refurbished models. A refurb iMac 20" 2 CoreDuo (not core2duo) is 1199.00 if you can catch the core2duo its 1299.00 I haven't seen any place touch that price. And it does have a full 1 yr warranty, and probably been tested more than a new imac. You may just have some minor cosmetic damage( scratches on the case )

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.