question about bit torrent

Reaction score
So my macbook is on the way. I'm a big collector of live concerts that I usually download via bit torrent and them burn to cd. They usualy are in flac or wav format. What is a goot bit torrent client on the mac? Does flac work on the mac? Is there anything else besides itunes that plays wav files on a mac?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.2GHz Intel i7 W/16GB Ram & 256GB SSD
Azureus i think is popular and they have a universal version out as well.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
Macbook Pro 2.4ghz 4GB RAM
Transmission was good for me, but it doesn't hold a candle to uTorrent on Windows.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
17 inch iMac / Intel Core 2 Duo 2.16 gHz / 1 GB RAM / 250gb hd / Black iPod Nano 2nd gen 8gb
What about Acquisition? Is this just a P2P filesharing program, or can you download torrents as well? And is it any good?

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
20" iMac C2D 2.16ghz, 13" MacBook 2.0ghz, 60gb iPod vid, 1gb nano
Azureus is the best available one since there is no uTorrent for mac's. Flac's are compatible with macs (Toast 7 can burn them natively, Cog is an audio player that will play them natively, and xAct can convert them to wav's) and wav's can be played in iTunes or quicktime with no problems

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.