Selling a B&W

N

NTL1991

So after some problems with my ThinkPad (LCD is shot I think) which is used for school, I need some money to replace the LCD or part it out and buy a newer ThinkPad (I love them!)

Well, I bought my 450Mhz B&W for $60 and put $40 into the Apple Pro Keyboard and Mouse, Restore CDs, and OSX 10.3 Disks... It has 640MB of RAM, the Apple Pro Keyboard and Mouse Combo, a CD-ROM drive, the stock 12GB HDD, a cheap "throw in" 15" CRT Monitor and comes with all the DVD/CD Media. It is the "Server" version of the Blue and White G3 and comes with the Apple PCI Ethernet Card (for a total of 2 ethernet ports) and a SCSI Card.

I am hoping to get something like $100 for it at least, so I can break even... I haven't really found any use for it because I can't even use the internet with it as I cannot find a cheap Wireless card for it. (Yes, I think I'm better off with Windows for the time being. :))

What should I Sell It For, and I will be sold at a Yard Sale. Should I have it running so people know its working?

Thanks,
Nick

OP
N

NTL1991

OK. So I sold it on Craigslist for $100, now I can sell my Thinkpad and buy a newer one. :)

Nick

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
i dont have no mac's
oh crap. i would have met you in rhode island this weekend and picked that up from you....ive been wanting one of those for a while and it was my price range
-chris

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.