eyetv 200 question

Reaction score
I hope this is the right forum for this - but I was using my eyetv last night and I was told that there was an upgrade to download - so I did - same as I always do - it downloads the .dmg file - you double click it - it opens a window with the eyetv icon, my applications folder icon, and a folder with documentation in it (which is just the new features/fixes in the patch). The directions stated to move the eyetv icon to the applications folder - which I did and I also moved the documentation folder. The download worked fine and I replaced my existing version like it asked me if that's what I wanted to do. So, I start up eyetv and everything is going fine - looks great but I went to use the offline help and it's no longer there. The user guide is blank. I was able to get the guide off of elgato's website and I opened it with my acrobat reader - but I like the offline help more. There's a "Users Guide" and a "Frequently asked questions" section when you go the help menu - and none of them work - when you click them they are empty. Did I somehow delete the manuels? Should I uninstall the software and then install it again? I'd rather not - but I don't know what to do to get it back - I even downloaded the update again thinking I forgot something....

Any help would be appreciated.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.