Photoshop CS2

Reaction score
When I used to use this on my windows machine you just used to be able to highlight the text you've just typed and then highlight then use your arrow keys or the scroller on your mouse so you can quickly scroll through lots of different fonts but this doesn't seem to be possible on the Mac version?

Is this not possible, or am I doing something wrong?

Liam

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
macbook
I haven't used CS2 much at all, but I never came across that feature. The arrow keys would only reposition the typing cursor. I don't have access to CS2 right now, so take a look in your preferences, there may be something under typing there, or other categories which may activate this.

Perhaps it isn't possible though, which is a shame, as it seems like a useful feature.
I often use Fontbook now to search for fonts I'll need. It's still quite useful I guess.

Reaction score
Your Mac's Specs
MacBook
As far as I can recall, Photoshop CS2 is no different between the two platforms. I have never used that feature on a Windows machine and I cannot get it to do that in a Mac as you describe. What you can do is open your Character palette and scroll through your fonts to get the same effect.

Shop Amazon

Shop for your Apple, Mac, iPhone and other computer products on Amazon.
We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.